LEICA M11 HALF CASE
LEICA M11 HALF CASE
Simply the Best case for M11, with innovations that position our case as a benchmark.
Half Case and camera "integrate" themself like a unique piece, let's say two organisms that become one.
Now with an optional ergonomic grip in brass (finished matte black), small and with great ergonomy. Fit perfectly the design of the case and the Leica style.
- A unique opening system that allows access to the battery and memory card department in a fraction of a second, without the need of opening any door, just push the eject button accessible every moment, and the battery and the integrated leather door jump out(the battery leather door is attached with a velcro system with a 3M bioadhesive to the camera battery, so it's possible to remove also the leather door, usually not needed since the USB-C door is accessible without removing it)
- REMOVABLE LEATHER LCD COVER INCLUDED IN EACH CASE
- New fitting and constructions credo. Centuries of Italian Heritage, skills passed from father to son, and traditions in leathercraft meet new innovative practices. We also added our experience in shoe design, combined with new techniques and materials with the outcome to "force" the leather to be shaped in the form of the camera, keeping the leather very thin: different layers, new materials, the use of heat outcome a case like a second skin on your Leica.
- We start our case design with a pencil on paper, but behind we continue to work on details with a precision range of 0,5mm with computer and 3D techniques. Italian Heritage meets the future in leathercraft.
- A wealth of Italian knowledge that many tried to copy but without success.
- GRIP: the new optional grip in brass designed and produced by us is now available. It's in a black matte color (going toward anthracite) that fits perfectly with the Leica. We already produced in the past a similar grip and was a big success; now the new one is refined and improved; it's smaller with a better ergonomy. Why we are using this grip instead of other systems embedded under leather? because this gives a better grip on fingers and remains very small. Actually available with black leather cases.
VEGETABLE TANNE LEATHER-This type of natural tanning process uses tannin extracted from plants (mimosa, chestnut, quebracho, tara, etc.). Vegetable tannage is an ancient procedure dating back to the prehistoric period, a prolonged process that is considered an art. The formulas used by each Tuscan tannery is a well-kept secret, a result of a careful blending of Tuscan culture and knowledge passed down through the years from father to son.
Each skin is unique: this uniqueness means that it does not have a uniform appearance, which represents the leather quality. The exclusive material is subject to the same wear as the person who uses our half cases; the skin will gradually acquire that worn look that every person gets with life.
Vegetable-tanned leather absorbs the traces of our life; it matures, it tans under the sun, it reveals the signs of time, and use as the most personal expression of naturalness and truth.